Artem Pinkhasov is an experienced and well-respected Physician Assistant in the field of general and cosmetic dermatology. Artem graduated from York College of the City University of New York.
Artem has extensive training in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. He treats many dermatological conditions including acne, cysts, eczema, moles, melasma, scalp conditions, rashes, psoriasis, hair loss, keloids, complexion problems, skin allergies, blemishes, dark spots, and fungal conditions. He does skin cancer screenings.
He has advanced training and experience with injectables, including Botox, Voluma, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero and Xeomin.
Artem has successfully pioneered a technique to dramatically alleviate the symptoms of melasma, a darkening of the color of the skin on the face, by utilizing his own proprietary blend of chemical peels and creams. He helps to clear and restore the skin as close as possible to it’s original skin tones.
- Certified Physician Assistant
- Dermatology private practice
- General and cosmetic dermatology
- Botox and Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Complexion problems
- Scalp conditions
- Bachelors degree in Physician Assistant Studies from York College of the City University of New York
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Member, New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSPA)
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)